As teachers across the world ready themselves for the new school year ahead, we thought we would clean house a bit and first organize the past year of posts here at Chartchums by creating a table of contents for the 2013-2014 school year. Most of these posts are universal and do not expire simply because a new school year is upon us. We hope you find this helpful and use it as a reminder of things past that worked and an inspiration for your charting as you begin another school year.
Chartchums 2013-2014 School Year Table of Contents
- Charting the Past: A Table of Contents (2012-2013)
- Working Smarter Not Harder
- Tools of the [Chart] Trade
- Technologically Speaking
- “I’m done!” Planning for the Predictable
- Answering Readers’ Questions
- Getting Off to the “Write” Start
- Method to Our (Charting) Madness
- Presenting the Podcast, Pondering the Past and Looking to the Future
- Transforming Charts into Tools
- Non-Fiction, Non-Problem Revisited
- Want Kids to Walk the Walk? Then Chart the Talk!
And along with our new book, Smarter Charts for Math, Science and Social Studies (#SmarterCharts), we’ll have some new posts coming soon. Until then, Happy Charting!
Marjorie & Kristi